On 14th of April 2015 deadline for submission of requests to participate in public procurement process of selecting a private partner for PPP General Hospital Varaždin
On 14th April 2015, at 13:00 expired the deadline for submission of requests to participate in restricted procedure of public procurement process of selecting a private partner for PPP General Hospital Varaždin
On April 14th at 13:00 expired the deadline for submission of requests to participate in the restricted procedure of selecting a private partner for financing, design, reconstruction, construction, upgrading, equipping, maintenance and management of surgery and connecting corridor of General Hospital Varaždin Varazdin by contractual model of public-private partnership. Upon evaluation of requests to participate, second stage of public procurement process will begin by sending call to tender to selected candidates.
A public-private partnership "General Hospital Varazdin" was launched with the aim of improving the quality of health services by creating additional space for patients and staff through reconstruction and upgrading of facilities hospitals and healthcare space. The project includes:
- extension of the surgery building, gross surface area of 8.919,00 square meters
- adaptation of the surgery building, gross surface area of 11,505.00 square meters
- refurbishment of the surgery building (not included in adaptation project), gross surface area of 2.618,80 square meters
- extension of the connecting corridor between 4 buildings, gross surface area of 1530,00 square meters
- private partner should furnish and equip with medical equipment new premises according to specifications
The estimated capital value of the project amounts to 370,000,000 HRK (excluding VAT). PPP compensation (unitary charge for the delivered public building availability service standard in the period of building use) for projects in the departments of the Ministry of Health is fully (100%) financed by the Ministry of Health.